frolic

August 10, 2017

1st Day of School

Today marks the 1st day of school for my kiddos. 1st grade and 5th grade. I am loving these ages as they are so much more independent this year. I was totally that Mom that just dropped them off in the car rider line this am and yelled, "Have a great 1st day." Then drove away.  I'll walk them in another day.  There was ZERO parking and we were early so I told them they could just go on in by themselves. Surprisingly, my oldest was the one that was the saddest about it. The younger one NEVER skipped a beat.  

So here is a pic from before we left home. It was raining outside so they are in our living room. Luckily, it had about stopped raining when we got to school for all those people going in and out.

  She looks like she's trying to call her friends on Mars. 
BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!



I've prayed and prayed for our school and our kids for this year. I will continue to do so. Here's to a great school year.

Post a Comment