frolic

November 28, 2016

New Orleans


So, the hubby and I went on a 7 day cruise in November. It was glorious and relaxing. But we went to New Orleans a few days early to spend some time in one of our favorite people watching cities! It doesn't hurt that they have some pretty spectacular beignets either!

I've gotten into this habit lately of trying to NOT take as many pictures and just enjoy the moments. However, I realized not long ago that the hubby and I don't have many pictures of just the 2 of us. And many of you know how I LOATHE selfies. But this was the perfect opportunity to get some new pics of just the 2 of us. And well, you see how that turned out. Hubby HATES taking any pics.








We had a great time, ate some fantastic food and enjoyed some phenomenal people watching (Bama was playing at LSU this same weekend and the Saints were playing at home the day we left on the cruise. I will never hear Sweet Home Alabama the same ever again). Oh and we heard some awesome zydeco music, with washboards and all.

Keep watching. Trying to get cruise posts done soon!
Post a Comment