frolic

May 13, 2016

Giddy Up!

I love reading blogs. I love reading books. I wish I had more time (without falling asleep) to read more.

One blog I love to read is Sophie Hudson's, aka BooMama. She's a Mississippi State gal who lives in Birmingham and loves the Lord. She is funny and speaks the truth. I've been lucky enough to meet her and she's just delightful.

I was also lucky enough to make it on her 'pre-launch' team for her new book that releases in June.  One of my jobs is to keep you informed of great deals like this below. It's BOGO people. Just like Payless. I love them both.

While I've only made it a few chapters in, I can tell you this book is different than her first two. This one is rooted so much more in scripture and is truly real life and investing in women. She's still hilarious and will make you cry at the drop of a word.

So pre-order the book today (by May 17th) and you will have a copy to pass along to a friend. Here’s what you need to do to take advantage of this offer:
1. Pre-order a copy from your favorite retailer.
2. Go to Giddyupeunice.com and fill out the form on the page that says “Special Pre-Order Offer” by entering your email and uploading a copy of your receipt.
3. You’ll receive a follow-up email within 48 hours to collect your mailing address!
4. For questions, email marketing@bhpublishing.com
HAPPY READING!!!




Post a Comment