frolic

December 11, 2015

Merry Christmas Y'all!

I LOVE having family photos done.  Usually. Last year it was really cold. This year it was really windy and chilly.  And though I stress over getting all the pics I want (because let's face it, it's the only time all 4 of us are dressed up and together with a photog on hand), I'm always pleased with the outcome. Always! We have a wonderful photographer that could not be easier to work with and she's family!

I was looking back over old Christmas cards the other night and it was so cool yet sad to see how much all these kids are growing up, mine included.  While they are all growing into kids and young adults and less babies and toddlers, it's fun. I want to pull my hair out daily, hourly almost, but then I see things that make me want to freeze time.

I pray my 2 girls will always have a child like faith and will always treat others with kindness. I can train a child up but the older they get, the more I hope I have planted a good seed!

Merry Christmas friends and family!









Post a Comment