frolic

August 10, 2015

1st Day of School

I thought today would be hard, but surprisingly, it wasn't.  It was fun.

Big Sister's 1st day of 3rd grade. I was sad that I couldn't take her to school this morning but her Daddy got to do it this year since her sister is at a different school.



They were 'blowing kisses' to the boys. One more so than the other...



Little Sister did way better than I thought she would.  She walked in to her PreK class with her friend, Josh, who we have been swimming with all summer.  They put their bookbags in their lockers (I know, so grown up!) and went right in and started playing.  She didn't even want me to take any pics but I bribed her because I'm awesome like that.



We are sooooo excited to have my friend as her teacher.  This is her 16th year to teach and I think it will be the best one yet!


This sweet lady worked at the daycare so we know her well too.


I know they will both have a great day.  I've already gotten this picture via text.  I love having friends as teachers!


I can't wait to hear all about their day!!
Post a Comment