frolic

June 8, 2015

My Beauty

This is a face that is HARD to say no to. And she knows it. She is easy to punish when she does do wrong. Just tell her she hurt your feelings. That's all it takes. She is soooooo sweet but sooooo busy. But she's 3. Almost 4. And she takes my breath away every single day.


She loves to give hugs and she gives the best ones.  She's so sweet to her sister and admires her. Yet they fight like cats and dogs. And she's finally old enough to fight back when her Sissy is mean to her.

I love watching her grow. She wears me out but she is totally different than her Sister. Don't get me wrong, I love them both. But they are sooooo different.

This sweet face will be starting public school Pre K in August.  My wallet is happy but my heart is nervous. She will completely thrive and love it as much as her sister loves school but she will be one of the younger ones in her class.

I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for my Sassy Pants Princess!

Post a Comment