frolic

February 3, 2014

Lately

Well, it's official.  All domains with blogspot.com are now blocked at work.  We've been blocked from FB and Twitter for about a year, which is totally fine with me, but I was still able to access my blog and others.  Not anymore.  Oh well.  I guess it's for the best.  I might actually get more work down.  

Be intentional.  Remember!

So my blogging will be a little less frequent for a while.  I just don't have time at night.  Well, most nights anyway.

I could have done some blog catching up this weekend but as I was planning to sit down and do it yesterday, we had a flooded bathroom.  Of course, hubby was at work.  This stuff NEVER happens when he is home.  But hey, at least we didn't end up in the ER this Superbowl like we did last year.

I didn't see but maybe 5 minutes of said superbowl.  I don't care either way as I don't get into NFL much but was pulling for Seattle since Mississippi State has 3 former players on the team!  Sweet victory for them.  Sad for Peyton but happy for some others!

Baby Sister didn't nap yesterday so she crashed around 7.  Big Sister and I were able to get in some homework time.  Yeah, I'm hardcore like that.  She had a chance to earn a 100 for extra credit in math if she created a game (I'm assuming so the teacher can use it later, which is totally fine by me!).  We created 'Sub Fish' and it's kind of like Go Fish.  It was fun and she was a bit OCD about it yet kept telling me 'It's ok if it's not perfect Mama!' Well she's right.  So I let her do it but made sure she understood it enough to explain it to the class.

By the time she was in the bed last night, I had made breakfast for all week and lunch for 4 days.  I thought that was a success.  But I was so worn out from the day that all I wanted to do was watch SNL and go to bed.

I decided to answer my week 3 challenges for my small group study.  We usually have Sat. and Sun. off but I look over the week's questions before.  I'm glad I ended my day with that.  My prayer this week is that I let God consumes me from the inside out and all the questions I have this week, I'll go to Him about them first.

Have a great week!
Post a Comment