frolic

November 15, 2013

Random Facts

Everyone lately has been posting these random facts on FB.  I'm not a huge poster on there so I decided to put them here.

Aren't you lucky?  All 10 of you.  If that!

Ok, nothing too incriminating!

1)   When at a fast food place, I never get the lid for my drink that's on top.  I pick up 3 or 4 lids and make it look like I just grabbed too many and then I get the last one and put the rest back.  You never know who all has touched the top lid! I know GERMAPHOBE!

2)   My nickname growing up was Mouth of the South or MotorMouth.  Probably not that random for those who know me well!

3)   I never thought I would be able to keep up with the blogging.  I really do love it and have made a connection with more people than I ever thought possible. (Have you signed up with the MS Women Bloggers? Totally worth it!)

4)   I said the famous words (numerous times) that "I would never move back to my hometown" yet here I am and I don't regret it at all.  I love having so much family here.

5)   I've been together with the same man more than half my life.  We started dating in Jan. of 1996.  YIKES.  We've been married for 11.5 years, total together is 18. Holy moly!

6)   I love laughter.  My goal in life is to make my kids and hubby laugh.  Every day.

7)  I love to read but never have enough time for it.  I tend to fall asleep after about 2 pages.

8)   I don't sleep much.  Unlike my hubby, I can get by on 4-6 hours of sleep every night.  Preferably uninterrupted sleep but if you have kids, you know that doesn't always happen.  Too much to do to be sleeping all the time.  (I do LOVE sleep though!)

9)   I have some good friends that I've had since preschool/kindergarten/grade school.  I'm thankful for that and new friends.

10)   I started something after Christmas last year for a person in need that I'm SUPER proud of.  Especially since it was all totally random, for the most part.  I don't want the glory, I just wanted to help.

11)   Each Christmas, my mother-in-law requests that each of us do a good deed (see #10).  We type them up and read them aloud when we celebrate Christmas, instead of swapping gifts.  She puts them all in a book.

12)   I get totally giggly/giddy when close to a famous person.  I was within an arm's reach of my favorite singer (Mac Powell of Third Day) back in April and I totally wigged out.  Until he talked bad about my Bulldogs (he's a Bama fan).  My hubby thinks it's funny and he did not stay to watch me wig out!



13)   I love to play soccer but watch baseball.  I am still kicking myself for not making the trip to Omaha this summer! One day, one day....

14)   I have a BIG fear of being in a terrible car accident and never see it coming. Yes, I know where I'm going when I die but the thought of what I would leave behind paralyzes me.

15)   I loved being pregnant but don't want any more children. Maybe one day I'll be a surrogate for someone.

16)   I like ketchup, salsa, etc. but can't stand regular tomatoes.  On a related note, I didn't really eat vegetables until this past year.

17)   I'm not on Pinterest or play Candy Crush.  I know, awful right? I have no time for all that.

18)   I used to be a NEAT FREAK.  Then I had kids.  Now it's not as important.  Fair warning if you come to my house.

19)  I can't STAND for someone to chew ice and talk or talk with their mouths full of food.  I don't need to see or hear what you are eating.

20)   Ok, maybe I'm not SO random but I did think of 20 things.  Well, kind of.

And yeah, there are some things I would NEVER put on FB!  Kind of wish others would learn this lesson!


Post a Comment