frolic

September 11, 2013

Another Happy Birthday and a Story!

Today is a special day for one of my best friends! 

Happy birthday LB!  So glad we get to share our birthdays almost together!


I'm so glad we've gotten to be so close over the past few years!  You challenge me to be a better, harder worker at everything.  You constantly listen to me complain and gripe about everything.  You are always ready to be my lunch date. My kids love you just as much as I do!

We hope you have a fabulous day!  I know you will since I'll see you today! hehe!

Also, happy birthday to cousin Daniel!

And, I know today is a sad day as we remember what happened 12 years ago on 9/11.  I was in college (yes, I'm old) but I was trying to explain it to Big Sister this morning.  I told her there were some mean people that thought they were bigger than God and tried to take over and in the process, killed a bunch of people.  My smart girl said that reminded her of when Jesus was alive (and threw in the fact that she knew He was still alive now) and those men were killing kings and trying to be Jesus, but none of them could.

Man, good morning to you too Sister.  She might be my challenging child, but she sure is smart.

Have a good day all!
Post a Comment