frolic

August 22, 2013

Vacation Day 2

Day 2 started out beautifully!  I think this day had the most sun!  We were still waiting on Daddy and Meme to arrive (he had to work Sunday night so they drove down early Monday).

We attempted the sand again.



 I think it went way better!










Big Sister loved the waves and water until she (we assume) got stung by some jellyfish pieces.  You could not see them but she pitched a fit and was ready for the pool the entire rest of our trip. Until Friday and we were almost done with vacation!

After a full day outside, we showered and went out to eat.  We were all starving so we decided on a pizza place.  I know, I know. At the beach and eating pizza.  My 6 year old is not a big fan of seafood and we were just hungry.

We ate at this cute Italian place across from our condo called Rotolo's. Apparently they are the official pizza company for the New Orleans Saints.  


This was supposed to be a picture of my and Baby Sister but she moved. She's quick.  Plus, Big Sister was taking the pic and she's kind of slow.


So I snapped this one to prove she was there!


Big Sister and her Nana!


Just being silly after telling me she was starving for the 30 millionth time!

Then, we went to DQ for a little dessert.

The weather was so nice that we were able to sit outside and eat our ice cream.

After that, it was time to wind down for the night. PJ's and Yogi Bear all around.
Post a Comment