frolic

July 6, 2013

Monsters University

Big Sister loves to watch movies.  She gets it honestly as her Daddy and I both like to watch them.  Plus, it happily occupies her (and sometimes her Sister) so Mama can do other things, like cook and do laundry.

She gets on these kicks where she watches something about 10,000 times before she's finally had enough of it.  Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Aliens Escape From Earth, and Hotel Transylvania  are the ones that come to mind right now.

When we heard Monsters University was coming out, we knew we wanted to see it.  She was stuck on Monsters Inc for quite a while.  She will still request that one every once in a while.

I finally picked a date and surprised her one Sunday afternoon.  My mother in law willingly kept Baby Sister so we could go, just the 2 of us because really?  Who wants a 22 month old in a movie theater with them?  I'm sorry if some of you do that.  It's not for me.  I actually like to WATCH the movie and not be distracted by small children.  That's just me.  

We were actually late for the 2D showing of it, so she talked me into going to the 3D one.  I'm a sucker so I said yes.  She would really rather NOT wear the glasses.  

 Looking cute!

 Silly face

 Would be a good one, minus my 3 chins...


It was a really cute movie and I'm glad we went.  She is such a big help with her Sister and I enjoy spending time with just her from time to time.  Although they fight like sisters sometimes, they really do adore each other.  I think their age difference is absolutely perfect.  God knew what He was doing!!
Post a Comment