frolic

July 7, 2013

A Purple Party Day at the Lake

Our friend Frances turned 3 a few weeks ago so the 3 of us headed to Firefly Hill at the lake for her Purple Party.  It was Baby Sister's first time at the lake.  I think she liked riding in the boat the best.  Of course, she fell asleep but she fought it with all she had!

I didn't get a ton of pics because I was busy keeping up with 2 kids so here are a few I got.  And I'm sad that I didn't hardly get my hands on baby Sibley!  Next time for sure E!

Best buds!
 



Pure silliness!  

Big Sister got to tube (again and still no pics, one day!) with her buddy!  She would do it all day long if I let her.

Thanks for letting us crash the party F!  I think all 3 of us had a great time because we crashed HARD when we got home.  And now I know for sure that I have 2 fish that live at my house and call me MAMA!

Post a Comment