frolic

June 17, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Sorry this is late. I couldn't get the pics to do what I wanted so I just didn't post it. Today, I don't care!

 
Yesterday, we celebrated Dads!  Happy (belated) Father's Day to my Hubby and my Dad and Father in law!





(Overlook the serious bedhead.  Well, the girls' bedhead anyway!)

I know I give him a hard time but he's a good Daddy.  Our kids ADORE him and are both pretty much Daddy's girls.

We love you Daddy.  Thanks for usually being the 'fun' parent!

Happy Father's Day to my Daddy too!
He's one awesome Papaw!

He ADORES my children and they think he's pretty special.  Old as dirt but special.  He's always going on 'great adventures' with the grandkids and he doesn't slow them down at all!


We love all of you!  Happy (belated) Father's Day.
Post a Comment