frolic

May 22, 2013

Kindergarten Celebration

Well folks, we survived kindergarten.  I won't say it was easy but both of us have learned so much!  As much as we learned, I can honestly say that I'm glad it's over.  We are soooo ready for first grade!

But, not after a summer with a calendar full of fun stuff!

My kiddo made so many new friends this year.  At the start of the year, she only knew one or two kids in her class.  Now, we know so many of them!  And their parents!  We are thankful for new friendships!

So I forgot my good camera so these are from my phone and we were not on the front row.

 2012-2013 Kindergarten class

 Getting our certificate from Ms.Burris, Principal

 Showing off our certificate

 I LOVE this one.  
So happy my parents were able to come.

 Our teacher

 Best friends.  And like 7th cousins. Somehow.
With blue lips from the cake icing.


If you ask my kid who her best friends are at school, she will tell you the girl in the pic above and then Trent, in the pic below.  So happy to know her best friends have Christian homes and similar values.


Man, what a year it's been! Bring it on 1st grade. 

One year down, 12+ to go!

Have a fun summer everyone!
Post a Comment