frolic

April 25, 2013

Vacation

Ah, for the next 4-5 days, I'll be super busy.

Busy with no cell phone.  No kids.  No hubby.  No worries.

Today, everyone at my office and I set sail on the Carnival Elation.  (Pretty nice bonus huh?  I love my job!)

And no worries, this ship has not had any problems, so far!


 Wow, I can't wait to spend 5 days here. 

On Saturday, I'll be doing a little of this.

And seeing a little of this (hopefully)!

I haven't been on a cruise since my honeymoon almost 11 years ago.  I hate to leave my kids and the hubby behind but I know they will survive for a few days without me.  The thing I'm most excited about?  Turning off my phone for 4 days.  And reading a book.  Or two!

Have fun without me!

And if you plan to burglarize my house while I'm gone, don't worry.  The hubby and our ferocious beast will be at home.
Post a Comment