frolic

April 3, 2013

Psalm 91:4 Painting

Last week, some members of my bunco group and a few others went to a local place where they teach you to paint.  We have been a few times before but I think this one has turned out the best.  Maybe I'm getting better or this one was easier, I'm not sure.

We had a great fellowship with friends and didn't completely make fools of ourselves.  A good time was had by all!

 This was the beginning.  Looking kinda scary.

 This was before we 'antiqued' it.

And, the finished product.  I'm really pleased with this one, although seeing all the others that had different colored backgrounds made me really wish I had done a blue or lighter color.

Memories.  I think every Mama needs a cool bunco group.  And yes, we do play, sometimes.  We just like to socialize.


Post a Comment