frolic

March 21, 2013

Keeping It Real

I read a few blog posts yesterday that were too good NOT to share.  Both of these posts are about people keeping it real, and you know, I'm all about that!

This is how I feel a lot of the time. I love being a Mom but let's be honest, it's HARD work.  If your life is all roses and ice cream, then kudos to you.  Mine is not and I can admit it.

This might be my favorite blog post of all time!
To the parents of small children: Let me be the one who says it out loud.

If you have not watched the show Duck Dynasty, you are missing out. It's hilarious and so relatedable.  My hubby says it's all scripted and yes it is, to a point. Most of the things that happen on the show, have happened to them before.  It's a good show that I can actually let me kids watch.

Here is the story about their family and life before the show.
Their show comes on A&E Wednesday nights at 9 pm CST.


Post a Comment