frolic

February 12, 2013

A box

A box makes for easy entertaining of a 6 year old and 17 month old.

My mom got a new recliner for Christmas. And guess what it came in?

A HUGE BOX!!  

I told my parents NOT to throw it away, it would come in handy one day.

Super Bowl Sunday, we made a trip to visit.  The weather was amazingly perfect and the kids played and played outside.

After a few relay races, my Dad and I were both tired of pushing a kid in the new car while racing her sister.  So we convinced them to do something else.

He busted out the big box.

You would have thought it was the newest and finest and shiniest new toy!

He cut out a door and a window.

All I kept thinking about was Phil in Duck Dynasty when he made a 'playhouse' for the granddaughters.  With a chainsaw.

My dad isn't quite that redneck.  He used a knife.





This was her telling me I never took ANY pictures of her.
 

Of course, she convinced me to get in it.  I was afraid these hips wouldn't fit through the door, but they did.  There was a TON of room. All 3 of us fit.  Baby Sister just likes to get in and out of it so she didn't stay long.
 

Best idea EVER.
Post a Comment