frolic

November 16, 2012

Typical Photo Shoot

I want to give a big shout out to all the photographers of little people out there.  Man, it's HARD to catch my busy kids!

This was a random Friday night at home.  We were watching (I think) Doc McStuffins on Disney Jr.  Baby Sister climbed up in my recliner with her sister because that's what she does.  Monkey see, monkey do.

It was so cute and sweet.  For 2 seconds.  By the time I got my phone to snap a few pics, it was back to busy already.











The last picture is my favorite.  I'm the little sister so I know what it's like to pester the older sibling.  My brother loves me for it.  And he and his friends did their fair share of pestering.  And practicing wrestling moves.  But hey, that's why I'm so tough!

I'm just happy my girls love each other enough to put up with the other even though the phrase of the week is "It's not fair."

Yeah, fun times!

Post a Comment