frolic

November 20, 2012

Tip Tuesday

Disclaimer:  I am no expert at anything, except NOT being at expert at anything. These tips are just something that have helped me, or someone else, or could help me, or you. That's my goal. I'm not all about the telling you what to do. So take them as you will.

Be thankful 365 (or 366) days of the year.

I'm thankful every single day I wake up breathing.  I'm thankful every day my family wakes up another day.  I'm thankful for healthy kids and parents and grandparents.

It's too easy to take life for granted.  Don't just be thankful for one month each year.  Tell people you are thankful for them!  Show them!

I am thankful that I am surrounded by so many friends and family that constantly challenge me, are there when I fall, lift me up in prayer, and for too many other reasons to list!

Thank you all!
Post a Comment