frolic

November 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Aunt Holly!

Today is my sister in law's birthday!  She is definitely the sister I never had.  We met in college and played flag football and softball together.  

So, happy birthday Holly!!!!!!!!!!

We are so thankful for you!  And all your do for us!!!
(And yeah, I totally borrowed pictures from your FB page.  Don't judge.  You are usually BEHIND the camera so I don't have many pics!)
  
  We are lucky to have such a strong, Christian influence in our lives!  We are blessed to call you family.  We are lucky you haven't disowned us yet.

She and I think we can solve the world's problems!  She's my sounding board.  She's our photographer.  She's the crafty one of the family, by far.  She is always organizing things for our Sunday School class and for other things at church.

She's one of my best friends.  I can't say enough how precious you are to me and my family.

Thank you so much for being you.  Being real.  Keeping it real!


Post a Comment