frolic

November 25, 2012

Disney on Ice

Last weekend, Mom and I took the girls to see Disney on Ice.  We have been before so I was hoping it would be a bit different.

Big Sister loved every bit of it.  There was Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan and Tinkerbell, Ariel, the Lion King, Mickey and Minnie, and so many more I can't remember.  I was constantly fighting with a super busy 15 month old.

These were the best pics I could get. 


 Saying CHEEEEEEESSSSSEEEE!

The best I could get of the busy bodies. 
 

Photo taken by an almost 6 year old!!
 
 This was the only time she was completely still.   When Mickey and Minnie were on the ice!

This is one of my fav shots. Baby Sister was begging to sit with her Big Sister and watch.  I think Snow White was on here, which Big Sister does NOT like because of the witch.

We had a pretty good time and then hit up the DQ on the way home.  Good times with family!
Post a Comment