frolic

October 30, 2012

Tip Tuesday

Disclaimer:  I am no expert at anything, except NOT being at expert at anything. These tips are just something that have helped me, or someone else, or could help me, or you. That's my goal. I'm not all about the telling you what to do. So take them as you will.

If you are a college football fan, or just a collegiate athletics fan, I applaud you.  We all know I am too.  And, I can give and take with the best of them. I'm a firm believer in if you can't take it, don't dish it.  I will say it to your face but no on social media.  This post is not about that. At all.

Here's your tip.  Think before you post.  This is my blog so I can post whatever I want.  Social media is different.  

Yet another reason I can't look at FB anymore, especially on game days.  

Maybe the whole #webelieve campaign got a big annoying to some but I sure enjoyed it.  It's been a long time since we believed in anything really.

Look, we all think our team is the best, no matter what.  I can tell you from being a Bulldog fan for 33 years (ouch), that my team is the best but sometimes the other team has a better day.  We might be 2-8 (yes, it has happened), but we still believed, just not as much!  It's called being a true fan.

So, just because you think your team is better, don't go posting stuff trashing other teams that don't happen to be your favorite.  I just don't get the stuff some people choose to post.

So think before pressing SEND.   

Or maybe I should just quit all social media from August to January.
Post a Comment