frolic

October 16, 2012

Tip Tuesday

Disclaimer:  I am no expert at anything, except NOT being at expert at anything. These tips are just something that have helped me, or someone else, or could help me, or you. That's my goal. I'm not all about the telling you what to do. So take them as you will.

Thanks for all the school lunch suggestions.  While some were a little 'crunchy' (if you know what I mean), some were good ideas.

My cousin told me about something called Biscoff that is made from graham crackers. I think that's what they serve on Delta flights?  I told my mom about it and the next day, she got this.


So far the kiddo really likes it.  I am not a big fan but that doesn't matter.  She ate this mixed with jelly on Saturday for lunch.  Then ate some on a piece of toast Sunday morning.  She did not want to take it to school until I had gotten the ok from the principal (which I got yesterday!).

They have a great website where you can view the ingredients and calories, etc.  They have an entire campaign on becoming a nut-free school, etc. 

They even give you labels (that come with the jar) that you can put on the sandwich bag in case anyone questions you.

We'll see how long it lasts.



Post a Comment