frolic

September 9, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Love!

Today is the hubby's 33rd birthday.  Since he's only off 1 weekend a month, we decided to make a quick trip to Starkville last weekend for the 1st football game of the season to celebrate his birthday, sans kids.

 We played Jackson State and their band, the Sonic Boom, is absolutely amazing!


Wrap it in Maroon and White baby!

What an awesome time we had.  Minus the fact that our best friends were not home (but were awesome enough to let us crash at their house and use their tickets) and it being a MILLION degrees with 2000% humidity, we had a great time.  

We tailgated.  It was HOT.

We ate fast food late at night.  

We slept in.  

We ate birthday lunch at (his fav) Ruby Tuesday at 11 am on a Sunday. 


We spent entirely too much at the campus bookstore.  We had some excellent, uninterrupted (did I mention we were sans kids?) conversation on the trip home.


We came home and had some much needed time with our girls.


 
I remember celebrating his 17th birthday with him.  What a long way we've come.  And I feel like I love him more and more every single day!

Happy birthday my Love!  

You are such a great Dad to our munchkins.  We are so opposite that we complete each other.  I'm glad we had such great conversations this weekend.

I love it when we laugh together.  I love how you try to be all sentimental when it comes to me and the girls, yet I've never seen you cry!

I love how you like to be spontaneous and NEVER want to make plans.  Like I said, total opposites.

Your girls and I hope you have the best 33rd birthday you could ever have!  We love you with all our hearts!


Post a Comment