frolic

September 27, 2012

Fakebook

I've realized just how much time I've spent wasting away on FB.  It's ridiculous.  So, I'm doing m best to stay off of it as much as possible.  I log in, check my messages or notifications, and then log out.  It's tough.  But, I'm never bored so I shouldn't have time to waste on it.  And I don't have time.

I've decided that time can be better spent.  Like on Words With Friends.  Or Twitter. HA.  Or searching AR book titles.  Or blogging!

I'm just sick and tired of people's strong opinions on everything from football to politics to chicken!  Nothing anybody ever says on FB will make me change my mind on a certain issue.

I feel like so many people live a 'white picket fence' life on FB.  Y'all know I'm not all about that.  I like to Keep It REAL.  And it seemed like every single time I was logging on and reading, my blood pressure was rising.

I will continue to post pics, as I am friends with family that live far away and don't get to see my girls.  If it weren't for that, I would delete my account.

I will have to say, it's quite liberating to not feel like I'm married to the book.  
Post a Comment