frolic

August 28, 2012

Tip Tuesday

Disclaimer:  I am no expert at anything, except NOT being at expert at anything. These tips are just something that have helped me, or someone else, or could help me, or you. That's my goal. I'm not all about the telling you what to do. So take them as you will.

I know we've all done it.  I am guilty as well.  But please, don't text and drive.  Especially don't if you have kids in the car.  And please don't smoke a cigarette, talk on the phone, and try and drive. Where exactly are your hands?  Or is that your knee your taking that turn with?

Don't bash me either.  I've done it.  Well, not smoking and texting or talking on the phone.  But I've texted (is that even the right term?) or talked on the phone while driving.  So NO, I'm not perfect and I know it.  This is a tip for me too.  

It just realllllly annoys people when people are smoking in their car with the kids in the backseat.  Or front seat.  In the car period.  Just don't do it.  And especially don't do it while on the phone and trying to drive.

And while you're at it, just quit smoking all together.  I am not a fan of going to an eating establishment and having to smell smoke while I eat.  

Ick.  Just ick.

We all will thank you for that.  And so will your lungs.
Post a Comment