frolic

August 11, 2012

New

Well, yesterday was the day.  I purchased a new ring that was on mega sale about 3 weeks ago.  I didn't tell many people in fear that it was too good to be true.  

BUT ALAS, it's now on my finger.  I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I may be a weirdo but I sure like having a ring on my finger.

Oh, and believe me, it's already on my insurance and there are plenty of pictures.  I've learned a lot through this process.

Our preacher said not long ago that the Lord takes you through the valleys sometimes so you can learn from it.  If you don't learn anything, then it's not worth it. 


I got this ring at our local Belk store.  It was one of the first ones I even looked at.  It was on clearance.  I searched and searched for something comparable in my price range but there was nothing even close to this nice.  I kept going back and looking at the pictures.  I couldn't stop thinking about it.  

I wasn't in love with it at first (but I am now) but I loved the price.  $4250 ring that was 65% off, with an additional 15% off for opening the hubby his own Belk account (you are welcome dear), plus I used my 5-year work anniversary money gift to pay on it, and my insurance money.  All in all, this ring costs my $202!!!!!!!  And it only costs me that because I chose to buy the extra protection plan in case anything happens to it. 

Whew, I am glad this saga has come to an end.  Thanks to all who listened and helped!

If you don't remember what happened, read this post.
Post a Comment