frolic

August 18, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Baby Girl

I know it's so cliche to say, but man, this year has FLOWN by.

Today, my sweet girl turns 1 year old.  What an exciting year it has been.

We prayed for this child for a long time.  She has completed our family.  I never dreamed I would have 2 girls.  Double the drama.  Double the fun.

I remember her birth day like it was yesterday.  It was raining and HOT. Everything was HOT.  I laughed. A lot.  I had great nurses and I have 1 amazing Dr.

We are so thankful and so blessed.

She got her ears pierced for her 1st birthday.  She did GREAT.  I did her Big Sister's when she was 5 months old so I am behind.

I have no clue about her stats since we haven't been to the Dr. (thank goodness) since her 9 month check up.  We go Tuesday so I'll know then.

She sleeps great.  Goes to bed around 7:30 or 8.  She sleeps until about 7.  Lately, I've had to wake her up in the mornings to get ready to go.

She's walking all over the place.  It's her preferred method of travel!  She loves to love on you and blow kisses and wave (and say) Bye Bye!

She is such a sweet baby.  She's laid back.  She LOVES her Big Sister.  And I think the feeling is pretty mutual.  She LOVES her Papaw.  Oh, how the 2 are sad that they are no longer spending 2 days a week together.

She's still wearing a size 4 diaper.  She wears 12 month clothes and a size 3 shoe.  She's taller than her sister was at his age.

She loves some milk!  Thankful for that since it's way cheaper than formula.

She usually doesn't meet a stranger, unless she's tired, then she's clingy.

Thank for Lord for giving me such a sweet and kind and beautiful 2nd daughter.  We are sooooo very blessed.

More pics to come later but for now I'll leave you with this!

Happy Birthday Sweet E!





Post a Comment