frolic

May 4, 2012

Welcome!

This was my very first post in July 2010.  Since linking up with Kelly's blog today, I thought I would post it again.


You know, I read a lot of blogs. Probably way too many, actually. Some of the people I know very well. Some of the people I know of. Some of the people I don't know at all. Of the ones I read, probably 95% of them paint this picture of how grand life is. So I got to thinking. Is this really how their life is? I doubt it. But not many of them want to talk about the REAL things going on in their lives. That's what I plan to do! Finally, a blog that is keeping it real!

I hope you enjoy! Please let me know if there are any topics that you would like me to discuss! Good, bad, or ugly, I hope to tackle them all.

  
Stay along for the ride!



A few other notes that were not in the original post:
I love my family. I have 2 daughters that adore each other. Hubby and I have been married 10 years in June. I love all things Mississippi State. I love my Lord. I love my friends. I love my life!!
Post a Comment