frolic

May 10, 2012

It's a small world

When I started this blog, I had no idea what it would turn into.  I love writing and have since my creative writing teacher in 10th grade got me hooked on it.  I'm glad to know so many enjoy watching my kids grow up and hear about the trials and tribulations of a working Mom.

The other day, I was taking Big Sister to get her haircut and I ran into a friend's mom whom I have known since I was probably 4 or 5 (Hi Mrs. Debbie!).  She told me how much she enjoyed reading my blog.  Most people just tell me they like watching my kids grow up in pictures on Facebook.  I never imagined someone like that was reading my blog.  I'm honored.  Honestly, I'm not sure who reads and who doesn't. Well, there are a few I know read it because they comment here or to me personally about something I've posted.

My life isn't always roses but it's pretty peachy.  I enjoy it but there are rough patches.  We all have them.  I just choose to write about them.  And the good times.  It's all part of life.

So thanks for coming along this journey with me!  I hope you continue to enjoy what you are reading!
Post a Comment