frolic

May 18, 2012

9 Months

Today my sweet angel has officially been out of my belly longer than she was in it! She turns 9 months old and I am still in shock. Time has flown. I say it all the time and it's totally true.

 Now for the boring stuff:

Diaper - Size 3
I bought my first pack of diapers this week. Soooo very blessed to have made it this long.

Weight -  Around 18-19 pounds. We go next week for our 9 month well baby visit.

Clothes - 9 months with a few 12 month things thrown in.

Sleep - She goes to bed usually about 8 every night and gets up around 6ish. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later. She naps at Mom's usually twice but only once at the sitter's house.

Activities - She's super fast at crawling. Still army crawls but she gets up on her knees more now.  She will walk before she crawls the traditional way.  She can stand up and actually prefers that at times. She can pull up in her bed (and yes, we lowered her mattress) and pretty much anywhere else. Hubby calls her Little Houdini.


She has both bottom front teeth and the top 2 are about to pop through.  They don't seem to bother her as much.

She can clap and kind of wave byebye!
Her eyes LIGHT UP every single time she sees her Big Sister. They are so sweet together. I am trying to enjoy it because I know it will be all too soon that they will hate each other.

Hubby says you can tell when she's mad or extremely happy. She screams.  Well, squeals! LOUDLY. Much like her Big Sister did. Her blue eyes just make it so much sweeter!

She was not a fan of the sand at the beach but absolutely LOVED the pool.  She was going back and forth from me to Tara the entire time. I think she watches her sister and wishes she could do the same.  Only a matter of time.


Eating - She takes a 7 ounce bottle about 3 times a day. She takes an 8 ounce bottle with cereal in it at night. She eats mostly all stage 2 foods. We've been slowly introducing new table foods for her. She loved the rolls at Lambert's but not the green beans. She's not super picky. The girl could eat her weight in puffs and likes them 10 at a time, if you would let her.
One of my FAVS from our trip
She was sacked out. What a life.
We are so enjoying our life with 2 awesome girls. Yes, it's tough at times. Yes, my car is small. Yes, it's paid for. Yes, we have other debt. But, I wouldn't trade any of it for these 2. They are my world and they have managed to soften up my hubby!  Never thought that would ever happen.

Thanks for keeping up with us!
Post a Comment