frolic

April 9, 2012

Too much time...

Don't mean to offend anyone with this post. It's just how I feel. Just sayin'.

If you feel the need to post to Facebook more than once a day, you have too much time on your hands.  And, you are in danger of being deleted or hidden.

Why do people feel it's necessary to post what they ate for supper?


I'm becoming less and less a fan of it.  The only reason I'm still on there is so family can see pictures of my beautiful children.

Sigh.  For my beautiful children, I will stay. For now.

But I beg of you people, please don't tell me what you are eating or cooking. And PLEASE do not bear your grievances there either.  Soooooo NOT the place.

Oh yeah, and please don't rub it in my face when you are off and I have to work. K, thanks!

And, please don't trash the town you live in. If you don't like it, move away.  Especially my town, which I love.  Or the school you or your kids go to.  You have a choice.

Ok, I feel better.  Go Twitter!
Post a Comment