frolic

March 4, 2012

Time Management Help

Ok. Any working mom's (or dad's, I don't discriminate) out there that can share some time mananagement tips?

There are a few things I've struggled with in my management. I am OCD which is good and bad, all the same.

I feel like every day is just a struggle to get anything accomplished. I have learned to let some things go, like having a clean house. yeah, it's Sunday and my house didn't get cleaned again. Oh well. I swept and did laundry. I'm working on it.

I'm basically trying to figure out what to juggle and where?

When do you moms have time to run? If I don't do it on my lunch hour, it's not happening. And lunch is when I do all my errands like grocery shop, etc. I would love to get up at 4 every morning to run and do my quiet time but once I go to bed at 11 or so, I can barely drag myself up at 5:30, especially after getting up at least once or twice a night.

No, this isn't a pity party. Ok maybe. But I'm seriously asking for tips and advice. I know I cant do it all but I want to live each day like I've accomplished something or made a difference.

Side note: Excuse typos. Just typed this all on my Kindle Fire.
Post a Comment