frolic

February 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Whitt!

Today, my sweet nephew Whitter turns 2!  I cannot believe it.  He is sooo sweet and sooo stubborn all the same!  He is totally opposite of his big brother.  He likes to, um, test the limits.  Then, in the same minute, he will come up behind you and bear hug you.  He freely gives me loving when I ask for it, and even when I don't.   He LOVES to love on other people, whether they want it or not.

Checking out the ladies!
He loves any and all cars.  He does not discriminate.  He always has AT LEAST 1 or 2 cars in his hands.  He know things he is big enough to keep up with his big brother and cousin.  They are usually pretty sweet and include him and he loves that.  Sometimes, those 2 are in their own world and he gets left out.  Soon enough my little one will be able to play with him.  He's gotten so much more gentle with her.  He loves to get her toes and lay his head on her belly.


I could just EAT HIM UP!  Happy birthday sweet Whitt!  2 is gonna be a good year!!   We love you!
Post a Comment