frolic

February 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Lisa Mc!

Today, my BFF is turning 29, again.  I can't even remember how many times she's turned 29.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!

Lisa is such an awesome and caring person.  She is always thinking of what she can do for others, all while taking care of her 4 girls.  

I'm so proud of her because this past year, her world has come full circle.  I am so happy for her.  I can't wait to one day meet her SON and love him as much as we love her girls.  To read her amazing story, click here.  Be prepared with Kleenex!
All her kiddos, a word she HATES for me to use!
We've said it many times that opposites attract and with us that couldn't be more true!  And it works for us.  I'm so glad she chose me to be one of her daughter's Godmother! Such an honor!
 
So Lisa Mc, happy birthday.  Enjoy your day.  
 
Just for old times sake!
With one of her FAV people
We love you and miss you Lisa Mc!  Have a happy happy birthday. 
Post a Comment