frolic

January 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Papaw!

Well, another year has passed and my sweet Daddy is turning another year older.

This past year has been pretty great with the addition of yet another grandchild and the fact that is now officially RETIRED.  He's enjoying staying home with my mom (not sure if she feels the same - ha!).  Since Mom keeps baby sister 2 days a week, my dad gets to help her.  My sweet baby adores him, I think more than any of the other grands did at this age.

But the truth of the matter is that all the grandkids adore him. He's like a kid himself and he has cool stuff like a 4 wheeler (now with doors) and shoot houses and dogs and lots of land to go on 'adventures' and the list goes on.

So happy birthday old man!  We sure do love you.  I know my oldest would spend every moment with you if she could.  She's got so much energy that can easily work on the nerves but she has such a good heart for you!

Wishing you many, many, many more birthdays.  Thank you for all you do for us.
Post a Comment