frolic

December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

http://www.squidoo.com
Happy New Year friends. I hope 2012 is as good to you as 2011 was for us!  We were super blessed with a new addition to our family.  I'm hoping 2012 is somewhat calmer but just as fun.

As for New Year's resolutions?  I don't usually make them because in all honesty? It's something I should be doing all year and not just for the first month or two. I've already started a new lifestyle eating plan and will continue that. Luckily, the hubby is finally joining in for the NY. Will make things much easier with him doing it as well.  Saying no to food has never been my strong point but it's getting easier, the more you do it!

We've also decided to stop charging so much and start paying stuff.  We impulse buy and we buy crap we really don't need.  We have a big trip planned for our 10 year (wow) wedding anniversary this year so saving is a must if we actually want to get on that plane!

So here's to 2012.  May it be a year full of love and laughter!
Post a Comment