frolic

December 19, 2011

4 Months

Baby girl is turned 4 months old over the weekend.

These 2 girls still ADORE each other. I know that will change in time but I hope it will always be like that!

I am so busy that I don't have time to write much but want to at least get the boring stats down:

Diaper - Mostly size 2.

Weight - 14 pounds, roughly

Clothes - We have just about outgrown all 3 month pants (length-wise) but we can still wear some of the onesies. I really need to sort through all the clothes and make sure I have some 3-6 months because there aren't many in the closet.  We might be busting out some 6 month clothes soon.

Activities - She has rolled from front to back but not back to front, that we've seen anyway.  She likes to be able to see what is going on and can just about sleep through anything. Like a loud Christmas parade, or a Christmas musical, or her big sister's loud mouth.

Eating - She takes a 6 ounce bottle every 3 hours or so, except at night.  She gets 6 ounces plus some cereal in it.  She is asking Santa for some cereal and baby food in her stocking so she can start eating it after Christmas.  Plus, she wants a new highchair to eat it in.  After Christmas, she will be set and ready for new things!

Hopefully, I will have a bit more time later this week to write but just in case -
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Post a Comment