frolic

December 2, 2011

3.5

Baby girl is 3 and a half months old now.  Man, time is flying by.

We had our well-baby visit yesterday and got our 4 month shots early since we started at 6 weeks instead of 8 weeks.


She still ADORES her Big Sister.  They both make each other laugh and it's fun to watch.

Ok, boring details:

Diaper - I finally made the move to size 2 but we still have a few of the 1/2 size.  Trying to finish those off.  I know, bad mama.  I'm not one to waste!

Weight - 13 pounds, 5 ounces, 25 inches long

Clothes - Mostly all are 3 months. We are starting some 3-6 month clothes.

Activities - She is on the move.  I can put her at one end of her crib and she ends up at the other end before I know it. I am sooo not ready for that.  Oh, and she's rolling from front to back.

Eating - She takes a 6 ounce bottle every 3 hours or so, except at night.  She gets 6 ounces plus some cereal in it.

I am enjoying this baby so much.  It's amazing to see how sweet my oldest can be with her.  And all her cousins are super sweet to her.

So yes, I'll say it.  I never knew I could love on this level again. It's awesome.
Post a Comment