frolic

November 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving!

http://blogs.mccombs.utexas.edu/the-most/2010/11/24/happy-thanksgiving/

This year I am thankful for soooo much.
Friends, family, health, jobs, church, and so much more.

I'm thankful I live in a country where I'm free.  We had a speaker at our church recently who escaped from a country where he was not free.  Not free to do or say the things he believed and he and his family barely escaped. I cannot imagine.

So as I say Happy Thanksgiving, take a moment to think of all the things you are truly thankful for!

I'm thankful for an almost 5 year old who has been on green (good) apple for 2 weeks.  That's almost unprecendented at our house and I love it.

I'm thankful for a super laid-back 3 month old who just goes with the flow!  And our flow is crazy!  I'm thankful she's finally sleeping so well (most of the time). She's brought another level of joy into our home that I can't imagine NOT having!

So Happy Turkey Day to you and yours!

What are you thankful for this year???
Post a Comment