frolic

November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

thedailybalance.com

Today, I am thankful for friends.

The ones you know you can call anytime.  The ones who are there no matter what.  The ones whom you can pick up right where you left off, even if it's been months.

I honestly feel like the past 3 months have really been a blur.  I don't recommend going back to work with a non-sleeping 6 week old.  But, after the hubby being out of work due to Mother Nature back in the spring, we could not afford for me to not get a paycheck any longer than that.  I really think Moms should get at least 12 weeks PAID maternity leave.

Back to the last 3 months, I am sorry if I have not been the friend that I should have been.  I am learning that my time is valuable and I can't do everything for everyone.  That's no excuse for being a bad friend though.

Just know that I'm slowing getting the hang of things and getting back to our new normal.  Plus, work has been super crazy with no end in sight.

So to my true friends out there, THANK YOU.  You know who you are.
Post a Comment