frolic

November 28, 2011

Thankful Monday

Today, I'm thankful this girl has learned how to swing all by herself.  It's been a loooong time coming.  I'm thankful she's such a good little mama and always helping out.  I'm thankful that she *mostly* minds.  I'm thankful she's not fearful but slightly timid.


Today, I'm also thankful for this bundle of sunshine.  She is the BEST baby and sooo laid back.  AND, she rolled over, unassisted, yesterday morning.  I'm thankful she goes to sleep on her own, mostly without a pacifier or being rocked (although that sometimes makes me sad).  I'm thankful she just chills that sometimes you forget she is in the room!  Terrible, I know.  But man, she's just that good of a baby.  And, I probably just jinxed myself too.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and some much needed time together.  We decorated the house (which took 2 days longer than it used to).

Yeah, I'll admit.  There are times when I've about had it (usually around 8 or 9 at night) and I'm ready to beat somebody, but I'm so thankful my kids (still hard to say that in the plural) are healthy and happy.
Post a Comment