frolic

October 17, 2011

Words

There is a blog that I have read for a while now, written by Angie Smith.

You can read it here

She is married to the lead singer of Selah and lives in TN. They lost their precious baby girl Audrey in 2007, after she lived for just a few short hours.  They knew she was not going to live long but her story is powerful.  I've also read her book about the experience as well.

Since Saturday was National Day of Pregnancy and Infant Loss awareness day, she posted about a new website that a friend of hers has done.

It's called Lost for Words cards.  I wish I had known about the site or they'd designed it a long time ago.  It's cards for the times when you don't know what to say.  Words can't replace the loss but the right words sure give encouragement.  I saw quite a few on there that I could have used in the past.

So go check it out.  Pretty good stuff.
Post a Comment