frolic

October 5, 2011

Word-Filled Wednesday

Ok, if you know me well enough (The Cuddler and SIL), you know I have a slight fascination with all things Boomama.  My SIL went to a conference a few weeks ago that Boomama was speaking at and I told her to do some serious stalking and get a picture with her since I wasn't there.

Adequate stalking accomplished!
I borrowed this from my SIL's Facebook page.  She posted just for me!

Then there was some tweeting happening between myself and Boomama and the Cuddler, but that's between us! ha!  What happens on Twitter, stays on Twitter!

My point is that I think Boomama and I would be BFF's if we lived closer to each other. We both speak all things MSU, Survivor, and the love language of manicures and pedicures.

Her post on Monday was hilarious, as usual.  But what really caught my attention (and the giggles) were the comments.  So please go to her page and read the post and all the comments!  I promise you will laugh. A lot.

Click here to view about the 'bridge of fun.'

ENJOY!

Post a Comment