frolic

October 4, 2011

Life is Precious

Man, there is so much going on these days.

I'm having a tough day friends.  So much bad stuff happening around the world and in my small little world.

Sitting in Sunday School this past weekend and some friends got a call that his dad had been in a bad motorcycle wreck.  We found out he didn't survive before church was over.  62 years old.  Had just watched his daughter and granddaughter Friday on the Homecoming court.  How awful.

I dropped my 6 and a half week old off at the baby sitter's house this morning for the first time.  We really like her but it was still hard.  No one should be keeping my baby but me.  At least for a few more weeks.

And it comes in 3's.  My mom just called to tell me my uncle passed away.  He had been sick but we really thought he was getting better.  He was such a sweet man.  He had been a umpire for many many years and we always enjoyed getting to see him during church softball tournaments, etc.  His wife has her own health issues and is about to be moved into an assisted living situation.

Man, we take things for granted.  I think I kissed my baby 100 times in about 10 minutes last night.  Life is soooooooooooo precious.

Please go home and kiss your children, hug your family and tell them how much you love them.

But things can change, in an instant.
Post a Comment