frolic

September 7, 2011

Random Ramblings from a Sleepy Mama

So, yesterday the weather was beautiful so I decided to head to the park for a nice post-baby run.  I walked some but I would like to say that I ran 75% of the 3.2 mile loop.  That's not too shabby seeing as how it's been since like March that I ran or did anything exercise related.  And I was actually able to get out of bed today.  I wasn't so sure that was going to be easy.

This weather has been phenomenal.  I know it won't last but we are trying to soak it up as long as we can.

Last night, baby girl decided she wanted to stay awake and fuss and play from like 11 to about 3 am.  Not so fun.  Luckily, she's only done that twice in her short life span.

Since we don't get out of the house too much and I am too tired to do much else, I haven't bought my stock of Sept. birthday cards.  We have A LOT of September birthdays in our family.

So here is today's Happy birthday wishes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. FAYE!!  I know you are enjoying spending the day with the grandbaby!  You will get a card, it will just be late.  That's that story of my life these days.

Ok, I'm off to buy all those cards now.
Post a Comment