frolic

September 16, 2011

Bulldogs

Me and my little Bulldogs.  We were all decked out yesterday!

The littlest one had her 1 month check up Wed. and celebrated the milestone yesterday watching the Bulldogs.  Well, watching some of it and sleeping through the rest.

She now weighs 9 pounds and 4 ounces and measures 22 inches long.  My chunky monkey.  We like to eat around here.  Guess that's why I have yet to lose that last 20 pounds I packed on...




I can't believe I have to go back to work in 2 short weeks.  That is just not enough time off.  I wish I could stay home longer but we just can't afford it, especially after the hubby was out of work for a month a few short months ago.  Life's not fair.  I learned that a long time ago.

I guess I will just have to make the best of what time I have left at home.  Oh yeah, spa day scheduled before I go back.  Happy birthday to me, thanks to Nana and MeMe!

Oh, and we love our Bulldogs regardless.  We are not fair weather fans.
Post a Comment