frolic

September 29, 2011

6 Weeks

So, this cutie is 6 weeks old today.  It's still hard to believe but it's true.

I attempted to get her smiling and kind of did but also captured that super cute double chin.

We are not scared to eat around our house.  Sweet girl weighs 10 pounds and 4 ounces, up an entire pound in just 2 weeks.  She has also grown in length to 23 inches long!

I can't believe I have to go back to work on Monday.  I really wish I could take off a few more weeks but I need the paycheck.  With the hubby having been out of work for a month with the flood back in April and May, we simply can't afford me to not get a paycheck any longer.  Luckily, my mom will be keeping her on some days and a another sweet lady who keeps my nephew and my best friend's daughter will be keeping her too.  I am very lucky to not have to put her directly into a true daycare atmosphere.  We will eventually but this will save us money and hopefully keep us a bit healthier.

Ok, enough rambling for today.  I have no voice so I am spending my last few days at home in somewhat of silence.  At least from me.  Kids?  Not so much.
Post a Comment