frolic

August 12, 2011

Time

I have now officially been pregnant for the longest time ever.

That sounds bad. Not what I meant.

I delivered kiddo at 37 weeks.  Today, I am 37 weeks and 1 day and still pregnant.  I was hoping I would last a little longer with this one but after yesterday, I was ready.  WAS ready.  Dr. burst that bubble real quick.

Oh well. Will have to try and enjoy the last little bit.  And by little, I hope I really mean little bit.  I'm so tired of being hot. 

I'm soaking in the last days of this alien kicking me non-stop.

And honestly...

I'm ready for some sleep.  I know that sounds strange knowing I won't be getting any anytime soon but I don't get any now.  I never sleep longer than 2-3 hours so having an infant won't change that much.  Except I will know (hopefully) there is an end in sight!

Ah, the joys of motherhood.

Plus, I know all my 5 readers will be glad to hear about something other than pregnancy related topics.
Post a Comment